25 seconds to win! 25 seconds to win!

Considering this is your first game it's pretty nice. Very simple and the 25 seconds to complete was a pretty good idea. I often lost just a jump away from the finish. The game has room for improvement though. I'm missing a suicide button, a timer showing how much time you have, and an off switch for the sound.
Also more levels bringing new challenges and obstacles. But this is your first game hence it's suppose to be simple, well done.

Let's Go Jaywalking Let's Go Jaywalking

Really good, I think you have had enough reviews to see that. The gore, slow motion effect, controls, the graphics are simple, but good. All in all a great game. Also I beat nerd3's 10 total across, getting 14 total across. :D

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

Wonderful! Lots of fun, lots of possibilities. It made me giggle quite a lot.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad

Lunaria Story Lunaria Story

The game has great potential, however you don't get to do anything yourself. It's more like watching gameplay rather than playing yourself. I'll give it stars for good mechanics(That you don't really use) and art.

Elite Elite

The game was pretty good, nice little puzzle of controlling your weight for different obstacles. The art is fine, and since I was already listening to music, the no sound didn't bother me at all.

Off Course Off Course

Pretty nice, Short and entertaining I like it. :)

Dogs Duty Dogs Duty

The game was fun, really like the storyline.